Park Avenue Cabinet Bed and Piers with Light Bridge and Connector Shelf
The Park Avenue Cabinet Bed and Piers is our premium fold-out bed wall system. It’s made in North America from real wood and includes a premium gel foam mattress.
Whether you live in a studio apartment or just need an extra bed for overnight guests, the Park Avenue is a perfect choice. When not in use, the cabinet is a great HD TV stand and can support flat screen TV screens up to 80 inches. The TV does not need to be moved to open the bed. The piers each feature full extension drawer glides on the bottom drawers making them a pleasure to operate. The pull out nightstands makes the piers multi functional. The upper section has 2 adjustable shelves.
This cabinet bed is simple to use. One person can set up the bed in under 30 seconds. The bed features the Patented design with the highest quality hardware making the bed easy to open and close.
These fold out beds have cabinet sides that full retract for a more spacious feeling. There is also has a huge front drawer that serves as the footboard.
The drawer is accessible while the bed is deployed and has plenty of room for blankets, quilts, and pillows. The drawer can support up to 500 pounds. Impressive!
The Park Avenue Cabinet Bed and Piers comes with our top of the line gel top memory foam mattress designed specially for the these beds. They have a special gel top layer that keeps you cool and comfy all night long.
One minute the Park Avenue Cabinet Bed is a piece of furniture, the next it’s a roll out bed ready for overnight guests. It’s a spare room anywhere you need it.
Premium memory foam mattress included
Made in Canada
These beds are made in Vancouver, Canada from real wood and plywood. The furniture makers believe that plywood construction is strongest and most stable.
Plywood is made of multiple layers glued together perpendicular to each other which maximizes the strength.
Plywood cabinet beds are also the longest lasting construction mainly because the screws that hold up your door hinges and drawer tracks are securely anchored in the layers of the plywood and won’t loosen or strip.
The Park Avenue Cabinet Bed and Piers contain no toxic or environmentally harmful MDF or particleboard. Only Canadian and American Lumber is used the making of our cabinet beds.
Options and features
- Premium cool gel, memory foam mattress included
- Easy to open and close, with child safety in mind
- No particle board, birch plywood construction
- Made in Canada
- No need to bolt to wall
- Easy to move
- Functional, and sturdy storage drawer
- Some assembly required
- Cabinet Bed Queen: 66.5″ W x 45.75″ H x 25″ D
- Cabinet Bed Full: 61.5″ W x 45.75″ H x 25″ D
- Cabinet Bed Full Bed with piers: 111″ W x 73.25″ H
- Cabinet Bed Queen Wall:117″W x 73.25″H x 25″D
- Pier only: 17″ D x 25″ W x 73.25″ H
- Bed top
- Bed bottom (including drawer)
- Memory gel foam mattress
- 2 Piers, Shelf, Lighted bridge
- Free curbside shipping (U.S. only)
- Optional White Glove delivery available at checkout
Compare the Stanley and Park Avenue
The Stanley and Park Avenue cabinet bed models look identical when the beds is stored in the cabinet in the folded position. But the beds have different hardware and fold out designs.
- Park Avenue drawer is always accessible, even when the bed is in the open position
- Stanley drawer only accessible when bed is stored
- Park Avenue side panels can opened for more space
- Stanley includes standard memory foam mattress
- Park Avenue includes premium gel top memory foam mattress with cool gel