Town and Country Cabinet Bed
The Town and Country Cabinet Bed is a customer favorite. It has a classic raised panel design on the front and drawer with contemporary hardware. The quality speaks volume on this product. No other product of this type equals the quality of the Patented Cabinet Bed. Perfect for your living room every day for a TV stand, and a guest bed when you need.
Made in Canada from Certified American wood, the Patented Cabinet Bed includes a comfortable memory foam mattress with a machine washable bamboo cover. The memory foam mattress features cool gel, and is very comfortable and designed specially for the cabinet bed. The Cabinet Bed brand mattresses all have the Certi Pur certification for safety. There are hardware options, too!
We include complimentary delivery of all products on this website. If you’d like your bed completely installed inside your home in the room of choice, simply select “white glove” in the checkout. This is an affordable option making the delivery and complete installation of this quality product.
Whether you live in a small space or just need an extra bed for overnight guests, the Town and Country is a perfect choice. When not in use, the beautiful cabinet is a TV stand. It is not necessary to move your TV when the bed is open. Only the front part of the cabinet raises when the bed opens.
The Town and Country Cabinet Bed is simple to use. One person can set up the bed in under 30 seconds.
Our premium Town and Country bed features a large storage drawer. This drawer has plenty of room for blankets, quilts, and pillows and can hold over 500 pounds. The drawer is accessible while the bed is open or closed and easily opens featuring full extension glides, staying attached to the bed the entire time. The bed also features levelers so the drawer opens easy regardless of flooring.
This storage drawer is nearly 60″ wide, the largest and strongest in the industry.
This bed is well made by craftsmen in North America. It contains no particle board. Real wood is always higher quality and is stronger.
Town and Country Cabinet Beds are constructed using only American solid birch and birch plywood, always Certified formaldehyde free. The bed uses standard full or queen size linens.
Select your bed size, your finish, and hardware.
Add the optional side piers
You can order the Town and Country Cabinet Bed with the optional side piers. This option expands your space in any setting.
Memory foam mattress included
Made in Canada
The beds are made in Vancouver, Canada from real wood. The furniture makers believe that wood construction is strongest and most stable.
The Town and Country Bed contains no toxic and environmentally harmful MDF or particleboard. Only Certified formaldehyde free American Lumber is used the making of cabinet beds.
Real wood cabinet beds are also the longest lasting construction mainly because the screws that hold up your door hinges and drawer tracks are securely anchored in the layers of the plywood and won’t loosen or strip.
- Memory foam tri fold mattress with bamboo cover included
- Choice of Premium finishes
- Choice of Hardware
- Easy to open and close, with child safety in mind
- No particle board, solid birch and birch plywood construction
- Made in Canada using American wood
- Does not need to attach to wall
- Easy to move and level regardless of flooring
- Functional, and sturdy storage drawer that can withstand up to 500 pounds
- Bed holds up to 750 pounds
- Easy assembly https://cabinetbed.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Park-Avenue-And-Country-Cabinet-bed-instructions.pdf
- Cabinet Bed Full: 61.5″ L x 25.25″ W x 42.5″ H
- Projection full- 76″ when open
- Cabinet Bed Queen: 66.5″ L x 25.25″ W x 42.5″
- Projection queen- 82″ when open
- Bed top
- Bed bottom (including drawer)
- Memory gel foam Premium mattress
- Hardware (6 screws to install)
- Curbside delivery included
- Optional White Glove delivery available at checkout
Folks love their beds:
Sue M, Medford, OR: My cabinet bed was delivered yesterday. It is beautiful in the finish, the wood quality and the design.
Jay M, Green Valley, AZ: Receive the bed today. The fellow who delivered the bed was just outstanding. He was very helpful getting it off the truck and onto my dolly.
It went together very easily, we are really pleased with how it looks.
M Shoulson, Phoenixville, PA: I just wanted to let you know that we got the bed in time, and we love it! it looks great in the room and once our guests go home I’ll get you a couple pictures of the bed/cabinet in the space. Thanks for all of your help!
- Outstanding craftsmanship
- Looks great
- Easy to convert to sleeping mode
- Mattress should provide a good night’s sleep (have not tried it)
- Local delivery people were prompt and considerate
- The gal I have been dealing with is a sweetheart (I think her name is Harriet)
- Product and dealer: 5 stars